Accounts Receivable & Invoicing Administrator
Location: 5915 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
We work diligently behind the scenes to make our clients’ day-to-day operations succeed. Not because it’s what our clients want. But rather, what they need. Thousands of people count on them. And on us. For the seamless experiences to carry on with their day – to shop, study, catch a plane, recover in a hospital, work in town or far from home.
No other company delivers service, safety and quality like we do. Our expertise is matched only by our long-standing relationships. From the largest cities to the most remote corners, years of experience have taught us that relationships come above all else. It’s why we take the time to get to know our clients. To understand their customers and the complexities of their business. It’s how we provide innovative solutions that address their unique needs – going above and beyond.
Because, Service matters!
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable & Invoicing Administrator, responsible for processing customer payments received to the appropriate accounts.
The role ensures customer invoices are processed on time to prevent disruption of operations and fulfills administrative tasks directly/indirectly associated with this function.
This role requires excellent customer service, communication and problem-solving skills.
Things You Are Great At:
- Accurate preparation and processing of client invoices in accordance with company procedures, customer requirements and terms and conditions of the contract
- Provide support to and interact with operations teams to resolve customer invoicing enquiries
- Ensuring customer information is up to date
- Process invoicing adjustments
- Accurately process customer payments against the correct invoice and account.
- Ensures accuracy of information used by the finance department for the month-end analysis.
- Keeps in close contact with customers on any invoice or customer statement discrepancies.
- Follows up with customers and company operations on issues that have to be resolved.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Assist the team in sorting and distributing incoming mail.
- Works with fellow team members to ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Responds to requests for information and clarification pertaining to accounts receivable within the organization.
- Ensures senior corporate accountant is informed of important customer information that would have a significant impact on the accounts receivable system and the operation of the company as a whole.
- Assist with audit-related requests.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, documentation, research and resolution, and data analysis.
- Working knowledge of GST/HST, QST and all PST.
- Proficiency with Computers: MS Office (Work, Excel).
- Experience with Netsuite/Oracle or similar financial management system.Professional level communication skills (written and verbal).
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Accounts Receivable/General Ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Proactive, problem-solver.
- Highly organized with proven ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Bilingual (French and English) considered an asset.
As an employer of choice, we treat all our employees consistently and fairly to help you achieve personal and professional ambitions.
Dexterra is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in these processes.
We thank all applicants for considering a career with Dexterra!