Certified Property Manager
Location: Edmonton, AB
Dexterra, is a dedicated, integrated services company that provides quality integrated facilities management, workforce accommodations and forestry services for our clients across Canada in the natural resources, aviation, defence, retail, commercial and healthcare sectors.
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
Because, service matters!
Leading Total Property Management Program for a large mutli realestate client handling projects which include commercial, industrial and residential properties
Things You Are Great At:
- Managing, operating and administering the identified Properties
- Directing a qualified team with the expertise, on-site and off-site personnel to perform the Services, and be responsible for, all subcontracts for purchase of services, materials, and supplies for such Properties
- Design business plans for assigned properties that suit customers’ needs
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with clients
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities
- Update job and market knowledge
- Candidate must be “Certified Property Manager (CPM)” from real estate institute of Canada or “Real Property Administrator (RPA)” designation, or equivalent certification
- Five years’ experience managing a diverse portfolio, including lease and property administration
- Related supervisory experience is considered an asset and equivalences may be considered, such as a related degree from a recognized university or additional years of related experience
- Fully understanding total property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
As an employer of choice, we treat all our employees consistently and fairly to help you achieve personal and professional ambitions.
Dexterra is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in these processes.
We thank all applicants for considering a career with Dexterra!